2015 Application Cycle is currently CLOSED (Deadline to apply was May 10, 2015). Note: the application cycle consists of three rounds. After submission of the initial application, qualified candidates will be contacted to participate in subsequent rounds. **If you are having technical difficulty – please email email@example.com with responses to questions outlined below.
- At least 18 years old
- Strong passion for social justice
- Have time and energy to spend approximately 40 hours per calendar year after the training to support civil rights initiatives
- Responsible and committed, with persistence in everything you do
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Please Note: Applicants for the Sikh Advocate Academy must live in the United States. We are sorry that we can not accommodate applicants outside of the United States at this time.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org